Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bad Blogger

I am terrible, I swear. I haven't posted anything in god knows how long. I saw a bear today, bout vintage clothes, i shall post the two dresses i got! it's excitig, becuase i needn't do anything to them, they fit like little dreams. i also bout a robot necklace tht i am very excited about. summer is so boring for me currently, been doing almost nothing, hence the lack of postage. I AM SO BORED.


This dress was only forty dollors, and was the owner's mother's from the 60's, she een showed me a picture of her mother wearing it! it was handmade too! I love pieces with history.


This is the second that i bought. It was a girl scouts dress from hte late sixties, it still has the girl scouts tag on the inside. i also had to do no work on this one. twenty dollors!! that's a steal!

I shall post pictures of me in the one on top, i just loe the print, beautiful. i plan on doing pictures with my good friend lucy. (I hope)

2 comments:

  1. i relaly love the dresses :)

    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Jes! Those dresses are beautiful. Did you put the second one on look book? I bet it would get on! <3

    ReplyDelete