Saturday, June 12, 2010

I wish life was like it was in Marilyn Manson music videos. strange, horribly beautiful, and disgustingly romantic. I would have a macabre lover to keep me company. We wouldn't be human, creatures in some human body, sunken eyes, cracked lips, and broken lipstick acrossmy face, dried and chipped. We would be forever.

Life would be screaming and crawling on all fours, painted a different colour. life would be beautiful. Love would be raw and emotions nonexistant. killing legalized.

I dreamt of these worlds every nbight. Slow motion. outside of  my dreams, everything was black, solif. i wanted liquid, things with motions, like water, i needed things to be alive. things didn't have to be real in my world, you didn't have to be able to touch them for them to exist. everything was colour, blinding colour that could see, feel, colous that molested your eyes through yourclosed lids while you twitched in your sleep. these were my dreams.

I got my luckbox, do you?

Something about Twiggy.... i like his dress in the dope hat. green, pink stockings and a white colour black. good lord, that sounds so funny! ( i want that man's dresses!)

No comments:

Post a Comment